Policies and Resources
The Division of Student Affairs is committed to the recruitment and retention of a diverse and qualified student body, and to providing services that enhance their personal development and contribute to the fulfillment of their goals. The following procedures contribute to the implementation of this policy.
SIU desires to continue its healthy working relationship with the fraternity and sorority community and all of its member organizations. By maintaining a clear set of guidelines for the registration and recognition of those groups, the university will keep open those existing channels of communication and support.
These policies and procedures shall be in conformity with the registered student organization policies and regulations, as published in the RSO Handbook as well as the Student Code of Conduct.
- Service- Learning and Volunteerism
- Office of Student Engagemnt
- SIU Alumni Association
- Association of Fraternal Values & Leadership (AFLV)
- National Black Leadership Conference (NBGLC)
- North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC)
- National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. (NPHC)
- National Panhellenic Conference (NPC)
- Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute (UIFI)